Meet our latest and greatest collection of handmade, washable, and bright Tea/Coffee Coasters.
Coasters would help your table being tidier and cleaner. Perk up your home, bar, coffee lounge, garden, patio, office.
Our coasters are:
- Handmade by women artisans using azo-free dyed cotton threads.
- Can be used for tea cups, coffee mugs, beer cans, water glasses, juice tumblers, etc. Decorative and Useful.
- Coasters are made using beautiful crocheting patterns.
- Coasters are great for everyday use.
- This is a part of our collaboration with Mon Ami Foundation.
- Purchasing this with help our Self Help Groups with their journey towards. sustainable livelihood.
Sold By Firstweave
Firstweave is on a mission to bring you the unique, handmade, and eco-friendly products that help various artisans in India to sustain their livelihood. This product is made in collaboration with various self-help groups at Mon Ami Foundation.
Made By Mon Ami Foundation
Mon Ami Foundation is committed to setting up the largest Crochet movement in the country, through extensive skill-building efforts. Our livelihood sustainability model ensures that women participants work from the safety and comfort of their homes. Working through self-help groups, we ensure equitable growth for all participants, who are primarily migrants or from low-income families.
Coasters Yellow Set of 4
- Mix a gentle and mild cleanser in cold water.
- Dip and clean the coasters with gentle hands.
- Leave it to dry naturally.
- Do not tumble dry or use bleach or harsh chemicals.